Card draw simulator
|Wakanda Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever An-||230||201||21||1.0|
|She-Hulk Assemble! (Justice)||1||0||1||1.0|
|"Strength in She-Hulk" - She-Hulk / Leadership||0||0||0||1.0|
|"Avengers, Draw & Slam!" (2.0) - She-Hulk / Leadership||0||0||0||1.0|
|She-Hulk / Leadership Draw Draw Draw Again||0||0||0||1.0|
|She-Hulk / Leadership Draw Draw Draw Again||0||0||0||2.0|
|Avengers, Draw & Slam! - now with trainer wheels||0||0||2||1.0|
|Hulka liderazgo acompañada||0||0||0||1.0|
Brian-V · 5467
She-Hulk Leadership?! Yes, and I actually think it's the best (and most fun) aspect to play with her... (Who doesn't like drawing 20 cards in one turn?). I haven't seen anyone use Leadership with her, so thought I'd post this deck with my others... Basically, draw, draw, draw and then Gamma Slam!
(See other decks/guides at the bottom of this page...)
After you've played She-Hulk a few times you realize that she has some very, very good cards and others that seem not so good on the surface. That, and she also has a problem with threat and getting her engine going. This deck is the solution to those problems.
This deck uses Strength In Numbers, Focused Rage and Split Personality to get that engine up and running quickly, allies to help with thwart, and draw, draw, draw to dive for your best cards like Gamma Slam. (I've drawn 15+ cards before with this deck in one turn.)
This deck probably is not a beginner deck and takes some getting used to, because you play it so differently than you would any other deck. But, I've had just as much success with it as my best decks (beating every villain on Expert). (See my other decks at the end of this write up -- shameless plug).
- Split Personality!!!
- Resource Cards: The Power of Leadership, Energy, Genius, etc.
- Depending on resource cards and needs: Maria Hill or another ally
- Your engine cards, if you pulled Split Personality
- This is probably the part that takes the most practice... You will actually begin the game and stay in Alter-Ego mode as long as you can. I usually flip her for the first time around the 3rd turn and hold out longer if I can before doing so. The purpose is to get your engine going, which will not happen in She-Hulk form. Her basic ability helps, as well as the allies who you will use to thwart. Also, if you get Split Personality while in Alter-Ego form early in the game, you want this. Flip over to Hero, do your ability, thwart/attack, play Split Personality and draw up and end to 6 and end on Jennifer Walters. Helps get the engine going and stay in Alter-Ego longer.
- You also want to try and get Superhuman Law Division as soon as possible, which will help you stay in Alter-Ego. You also want to dive for your engine cards and the cards that will help you the most now, you'll draw a lot of cards in this deck, don't be afraid to dump something you won't use until later. Also one of the cards that is probably despised the most for being pretty horrible, Legal Practice, is actually useful these first few turns.
- Build your board and choose which allies will help you the most dependent upon what you're dealing with (Falcon, Wonder Man, or Hellcat for threat and Hawkeye for heavy minions.
- Another difficult thing to master is that you don't want any of your allies to die, you never block with them unless you absolutely have to. The allies are actually strictly for thwarting and for card draw with Strength In Numbers. This means you actually just tank with She-Hulk, that's where her mass hit points comes in to play.
Once you get your draw engine down and your allies out for Strength In Numbers, then it's time to go to work and we all know She-Hulk has no problem pumping out damage. At this point you are going to draw to not dive for your engine, but dive for your best damage cards, and of course, Gamma Slam. The fact that there is only x1 Gamma Slam, doesn't really bother you anymore.
Q: "How did you draw 20 cards in one turn?" A: You can hypothetically draw 20 cards with this deck, and I've drawn 15+ many times. It is possible with Split Personality, Strength In Numbers, Avengers Assemble!, another Strength In Numbers, and then your Avengers Mansion and Focused Rage.
- Most games I have my engine as I'm about to defeat the first stage villain, which does take longer than with other heroes. But by the time you have your engine and you flip to the second stage villain, you end it within a few turns because you're just diving for Gamma Slam and are using Superhuman Strength and often all 3 One-Two Punch in one turn with your card draw.
- Hellcat is an Avenger and you want to maximize that with the Avenger kit. With the cards you're drawing, you will often find you are using Hellcat multiple times in one turn, possibly buffed. She works great with Avengers Tower and Quinjet. There are turns where I need to get threat off the board so badly I've played her 3 times in one turn with Quinjets just sitting there. Also if you've used Strength in Numbers on her, you can play her again.
- Split Personality is a card that you want to use in Alter-Ego form early to get your engine going by flipping first, then playing in Hero and then late in the game play starting in Hero form, flip and draw 6, and then flip back to hero form and do damage.
- Often missed with "I Object!" Alter-Ego ability is that when you use it on Assault on NORAD, you do not have to do the Forced Response! That is huge.
- Allow you to do a full 15-point Gamma Slam pretty easily.
- An ideal first game turn would something similar to:
- You have Split Personality and some cards that will get your engine going (Avengers Mansion, Helicarrier, Avengers Tower, etc.), along with Maria Hill and some Resource Cards (The Power of Leadership, Energy, etc).
- You play these cards down to where you have only Split Personality and resources for it in hand. If you draw some double resource cards you could get something like an Avengers Mansion or Helicarrier down.
- Flip and do damage with your ability to whatever starting minion there is and then ATK killing whatever or damage to villain.
- Then play Split Personality so you have zero cards left in hand and you draw 6 fresh cards. And hopefully you get the same engine cards, Maria Hill or something that can thwart. I've had first turns where I've gotten both Avengers Mansion and Helicarrier first turn, thwarted with an ally and killed the starting minion all in turn one. It's almost an auto-win.
- An ideal late game turn is as follows:
- On hero identity, you play 3 cards to play Split Personality.
- Draw up to 6, do what you need to do as far as threat (Superhuman Law Division) if you want.
- Flip back to hero and draw, draw, draw with Focused Rage, Strength In Numbers, Avengers Assemble!, another Strength In Numbers if needed or choose specific allies for it, then One-Two Punch x3, and Gamma Slam.
- If it was more beneficial to heal on Alter-Ego, then do that. But if you got damage cards, obviously do that.
- Rinse, repeat, I've gotten the entire combo many, many times.
Other Card Considerations
After lots of playtesting, I changed a few cards for 2.0 noted at the top of this page. These are the cards I experiment a lot with, just go with what you think is best or your playstyle:
The rest of the deck I would not change.
...As always, any suggestions/feedback or playthrough results are appreciated, thanks! And shameless plug, check out my other decks I've playtested extensively and have gotten a lot of love: