Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Black Panther - Wakanda Forever On Loop||25||20||0||1.0|
|"Avengers, Draw & Slam!" (2.0) - She-Hulk / Leadership||214||178||13||1.0|
|"The People's Draw" - Black Panther / Leadership||0||0||0||1.0|
|Black Panther [Liderazgo]||1||0||0||1.0|
|Black Panther, Permanent Justice Forever!||12||12||7||1.0|
|Wakanda Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever An-||0||0||0||1.0|
|Taco Pansa - Wakanda Forevah||0||0||0||1.0|
|Taco Pansa - Wakanda Forevah||0||0||0||2.0|
|Wakanda Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever An-||1||1||0||2.0|
|Black Panther - Leadership - Ally Swarm||0||0||0||1.0|
|BLACK PANTHER - LIDERAZGO Y MAS||0||0||0||1.0|
dr00 · 4231
The basic strategy is dig through deck to get as many allies out as possible and play Strength In Numbers for really satisfying turns, specifically playing the above-mentioned card(s).
- Play Strength In Numbers if you have a decent number of allies
- Play any panther upgrades
- Play Wakanda Forever!(s) (even at 1, it's still good value; play them if you have them)
- Play any allies (using Make the Call if you don't have any in hand)
- Play any other permanents to help thin your deck and/or Ancestral Knowledge to get back any Strength In Numbers, Wakanda Forever!, plus whatever
General Strategy Tips and Deckbuilding Decisions
Late game, you'll easily be drawing several Wakanda Forever! for some really huge turns. Be prepared to draw a lot of encounter cards and laugh at the villain deck while you're doing it. Early game, you'll be pitching SIN for resources a lot. You'll want to get The Triskelion and Avengers Tower down to upgrade your ally limit. There are a couple of allies who don't have the Avengers trait, and there's no Honorary Avenger, but that's ok:
- Shuri is still good because she can help you dig for your upgrades
- Nick Fury should almost always be used for more card draw and goes away at the end of the round
- Maria Hill draws a card for everyone, thwarts for 2, and is ready to block an attack and also isn't going to stick around for very long
So Shuri is the only non-Avengers ally who doesn't go away easily, but Honorary Avenger just gives you 1 Attack or Thwart, and you need both of them and Avengers Tower all out at the same time for it to matter anyway.
The Avengers allies are pretty self-explanatory:
- Falcon is great for dealing with threat
- Hawkeye kills trash minions easily
- Squirrel Girl blows up on everything and is immediately ready to chump block
- Vision can thwart or attack like a freight train with enough
- Wonder Man is a cheap ally that you sometimes attack with when you have nothing better to do with your hand
Basically, these are the best options because they are literally the only options at the moment, but they all have their perks for the most part. The best part about them is that they just work even if you don't use them to attack or thwart every turn. Falcon, Hawkeye, and Squirrel Girl all have a decent enters play... ability (and Hawkeye's can be triggered whether he's exhausted or ready), Vision wants to be saved for turns where you can throw a lot of to get the most out of his attacks, and Wonder Man only attacks if you can pitch a card for him.
Enhanced Reflexes is there to help pump Vision and also thin your deck by putting resources out on the board (it also can help you pay for those big turns). 2 copies of Avengers Mansion to help dig through your deck faster; Helicarrier is better than a third copy since it can be played and help thin your deck. The Golden City is the best card draw in the game, but only if you're in alter-ego, so you'll be swapping a lot unlike most other BP builds.
Customisation and Future Plans
Future plans will probably have Rapid Response replace Quinjet. In the current build, they could easily be The Power of Leadership if you prefer, but I like that they get out on the board, and they're both just as useful at buffing Vision.