|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Black Panther - Aggression Jarnbjorn||0||0||0||1.0|
Brian-V · 2670
This deck uses 21 to get the most out of Jarnbjorn in combination with Panther Claws & Vibranium Suit. I usually find late game I can often get 10-12 damage out of the combo in one turn and once you have your setup, usually kill the final villain stage in one turn!
- (See my other decks/guides at the bottom of this page...)
The general strategy of this deck centers around resources & Jarnbjorn. Normally concentrating on one resource could really hurt you (especially in solo), however Black Panther better than anyone can get rid of pesky Attachments like Hysteria with Vibranium all by himself.
When I originally put this deck together a few weeks before Thor released, I thought it would really suffer with Scheme due to lack of Thwart. However surprisingly, I really haven't found that to be the case at all...
Black Panther's native THW 2 & Tactical Genius (which I usually pull T'Challa's Foresight in the beginning of the game have proved to be enough early game to hold me over until I get my setup. I really haven't had a problem beating villains in Solo Expert with this deck with the lack of THW, much to my surprise.
- The Golden City!
- Resource Cards
- If The Power of Aggression, then Hulk (or Hall of Heroes as a luxury depending on set up).
- Shuri to pull Jarnbjorn if you can afford to, she can also block that first attack.
You definitely want to concentrate on THW early, just to try to keep up until you can get your deck working.
Lockjaw can help with thwart early as well if need be.
In most of my solo games, I usually get the first villain stage as low as I can before taking my next turn to do the last bit of damage and then am able to do enough damage to defeat the last villain stage in the same turn.
I defeat the last villain stage using a big Avengers Mansion, The Golden City & Hall of Heroes +6 card hand into x3 (or more) Wakanda Forever! triggering Jarnbjorn with all 3 Enhanced Physique on the table.
- Use Shuri's Response to pull Jarnbjorn and other Upgrades to thin out your deck to pull more Wakanda Forever! late game. Shuri is also !
- Hulk is used early to defend and even in a pinch with 21 you're more than likely to get his +2 damage. Once you have your set-up, and start to get a low deck, look through your discard pile to clue you in to the likelihood of pulling a . Also use, Ancestral Knowledge to put back all into your deck (1 Wakanda Forever! is a ) so you know you'll get a with Hulk's ability.
- Honorary Avenger goes really well on Hercules (Black Panther more than anyone has the resources to get him on the table) to get the most out of his 3 ATK. Also goes well on Lockjaw to get 5 health so you can manipulate his 2 collateral damage with the 3rd swing. Getting these out of your deck gives you a better chance to pull Wakanda Forever! & in your deck is more for Jarnbjorn & Hulk.
- Having both cards will allow you to plan some really swingy turns in your favor with +5 card draw.
- With Black Panther's resource ability you'll eventually be able to easily get all 3 on the table to combo with Jarnbjorn.
Other Card Considerations:
I've experimented a lot with this card lately. Of course the nice thing about Mean Swing paired with BP is that he has two of his own weapons. But the way I play this deck I am usually thwarting with Black Panther early game until I can get set up, which makes it a useless card until later. It is a , which is nice because you can still just use it for Jarnbjorn.
However, late game it's so rewarding to play 3-mean swings in one turn! But I find I have so many resources with BP to play Uppercuts (the card I'd probably cut for it) late game I'm kind of torn and those Uppercuts probably help me more over the course of the game.
My intial thoughts are that one would be good versus certain villains over another. I'll probably keep experimenting and trying to find ways to add this card but it hasn't been anything that has been significant for me so far other than a huge Mean Swing combo satisfaction -- which just might be worth it!
- Also not a , but would certainly help with THW. If you find that Lockjaw isn't enough, could definitely add him to replace a card. (Probably, Hercules as @The_Wall suggested in the comments below. I included Hercules in this deck because in playtesting so far I haven't had a problem with THW, plus with Hercules's ability and The Power of Aggression, he's probably a little easier to get on the table than Heimdall.) Definitely a card to consider though as if anyone can afford Heimdall, BP can.
- Certainly a card to consider if you find you're having a problem with SCH. Surprisingly enough I haven't really had that problem so far and would much rather maximize as this card is . Jarnbjorn and is kind of the premise of this deck.
- You can certainly throw these in the mix, but you're doing so much damage as is, you don't really need it. But it is , Shuri would be able to pull it, and it would work well on Lockjaw.
Other allies that aren't you could consider, but this deck is really about optimizing that resource. If so, something that can thwart -- like Nick Fury (would stay in your deck and hurt your Hulk though).
...As always, any suggestions/feedback or playthrough results are appreciated, thanks! And shameless plug, check out my other decks I've playtested extensively and have gotten a lot of love: