A NOOB'S RANDOM THOUGHTS
- Looking at it purely from a cost perspective, you’re paying 2 ER (Effective Resources) to gain 3 resources. In other words, you are taking a small tempo hit when you play this card to gain a small tempo boost the next few turns.
- However, I believe the true value of this card lies in the fact that it produces 3 -resources.
- The obvious use for the -resources is to play cards that require a specific Printed Resource.
- Perhaps less obvious is how incredibly useful these -resources are in helping you to efficiently discard Villain Attachments.
- It is worth noting that a HERO Resource Action is required. This is something I expect is often overlooked simply because in the game you mostly generate resources from hand, which does not care about Identity card side.
If you found this review helpful, like so that I can write more reviews :)