Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Brian-V · 18879
With Ant-Man you won't have to worry about keeping Brute Force from falling off because he can THW and DEF instead of basic attack.
Alternate Build with Guardians & As One!:
- When I originally built this deck I used it with Guardians then used them with Energy Spear & As One! along with the core of this Quick Strike build. Both work really well, I don't think I prefer one over the other.
- Find it here: 11-ATK Ant & The Guardian Alliance
- 11-THW with Smash the Problem
- In solo play there is no reason to use this. Ant-Man thwarts quite well and there really is no need to thwart for 11 in solo.
- 7-DEF with The Best Defense…
- In solo play your native defense and chump-blocking are enough, but in mulitplayer if you'd like to fill in as a defender, feel free to add this card.
You'll play very differently early game than you will late game. Early just try to get your set-up and don't even really worry about getting your Brute Force x3 down.
Ant-Man thwarts very well on his own, so you should have no problem there. Build your board and defend with low-cost allies to bide time to get your important set-up pieces like Ant-Man's Helmet, Giant Strength, & Army of Ants (Team-Building Exercise early is nice for these).
Don't really worry about trying to damage the villain too much to start, in fact I mostly stay in Tiny Hero Form and Alter Ego because you need the larger hand size. Use Wrist Gauntlets to make sure you don't have to worry about SCH when you flip.
Once you have your kit down and your resource engine going, you can then start to put down your Brute Force x3.
The nice thing about Ant-Man is that he can always thwart and block so you never really need to use your basic attack which would cause your Brute Force to fall off.
Now that you've thinned your deck you will look to have 3 cards in your hand to complete your 11-ATK Quick Strike.