Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|The Ultimate Vibranium Suit Danimal version||1||1||0||1.0|
|Pantera Negra X Klaw (Garra Sônica) - Sam's Game Cave||0||0||0||1.0|
JRise33 · 5849
This deck is built to be the ultimate vibranium suit that is also very thematic. It is packed full of resources to help you get your black panther upgrades out extremely quickly, while giving you options to quickly load up on energy barriers and momentum shifts by turn ~ 2 or 3.
I've tested this deck multiple times on several expert villains and it has yet to miss. Once you're up and rolling, you should rarely have to flip down to alter-ego because any damage you take, you can either redirect back or heal quickly while in hero form using momentum shifts and/or activating "vibranium suit" as the final stage of Wakanda forever.
Keys to Success:
- Get Vibranium Suit or Tactical Genius (solo play )out turn one using Setup.
- Don't chump block with Starhawk.
- Don't forget to shuffle Clea into your deck after defeating.
- Keep Nova out the entire game using his ability to do 3 damage on attacks. Try to get out early in minion heavy scenarios.
- Try to only flip to alter-ego after you have The Golden City in play
**If you happen to play the collector1 - remember Clea and Starhawk do not go into the collection using their abilities :)
Unless you're playing against a heavy hitter like Ronin, trust the deck and you should draw the cards you need to heal. It may just mean you need to defend once if you're down to 3 or 4 health.