The star of "Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse," one of my favorite movies of all time, does not disappoint with his venture into the Marvel Champions universe. Miles packs solid stats and can hit for 4 right when he comes down, unlike most other allies who need two turns to deal 4. Some neat combos are using Inspiring Presence on the turn he comes down, or putting Miles in a Grey ally deck with The Power in All of Us. If anything, Miles suffers from an abundance of strong allies already in the game, even at Basic, like Mockingbird. Another knock against Miles is that he is not Avenger, which means you should probably leave him out of your Avengers Tower decks. Overall, this is strong card you should always consider if you are looking for allies to add your deck.
Attack: 2. Thwart: 1.
Response: After you play Spider-Man from your hand, choose THW or ATK. Spider-Man gets +2 to the chosen power until the end of the phase.
"I'm needed. And just like that, none of the rest of it matters."
- Spider-Man Core Set #1
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Sinister Motives #11
- Spider-Man: Pavitr Prabhakar Spider-Ham #13
- Spider-Man: Hobie Brown Sinister Motives #17
- Spider-Man: Otto Octavius SP//dr #22
- Spider-Man Sinister Motives #30
- Spider-Man: Peter Parker The Rise of Red Skull #45
- Spider-Man: Peter Parker Sinister Motives #49