Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|One Handsome Hunk||0||0||0||1.0|
KingOfRohan · 1325
It's not gray, it's silver - because this Thor is filthy rich.
• Thor spams Basic resource generators and Basic allies.
• Minions are no issue for him. Bring them on.
• Threat is removed by his allies or, when necessary, by Defender of the Nine Realms.
• Blockingbird and Fury and Ironheart and Lockjaw are all ready to thwart a bit and block with bodies. War Machine soaks overkill.
• Heimdall is a major thwarter but also gives you an easy turn (or an easy dispatch of that trickster Loki) with the ability to scry.
• A lot of minions? Time for Lightning Strike.
• Eventually the deck is stream-lined and you start chucking Hammer Throw like it's the end of the world, or at least the end of the game, because it is.