A NOOB'S RANDOM THOUGHTS
- Encounter cards are what “kill” you in this game, so having a card that can cancel a Treachery encounter card is huge!
- Still, the card costs 2 ER (Effective Resources), so ideally you want to cancel a Treachery that would otherwise cost you more than 2 ER value.
The order in which I will cancel Treacheries is:
- 1) any Treachery that will end the game for you immediately or place you in a losing spiral;
- 2) Shadow of the Past;
- 3) any Treachery that will advance the Scheme deck;
- 4) you might consider this card in hand as insurance if your team is in total control of the Villian;
- 5) the last Treachery revealed this round, provided cancelling it provides at least 2 ER worth of value.
If you found this review helpful, like so that I can write more reviews :)