Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
KingOfRohan · 2648
In this deck, Shadowcat shows off the Power of Aggression!
Kitty is showing Riri around on the X-Jet when the call comes in — time to gear up and strike back HARD. Wait, pulse grenades? Wouldn't hurt to pack a few...
A possible mid- to late-game turn after defending with Quick Shift might look like:
• Spend a double resource to play Clobber for 3 damage, choosing to flip to Phased form.
• Use Martial Prowess to play Surprise Attack for 4 damage, flipping back to Solid form.
• Thwart with Shadowcat for 2 threat removal.
• Use Solid and Deft Focus to play Shadowcat Surprise for 3 damage and readying Shadowcat, flipping back to Phased form if you like.
• Basic attack with Shadowcat, exhausting Pulse Grenade to use Mean Swing for 5 damage, flipping back to Solid form if you flipped to Phased.
• Attack with Pulse Grenade for some amount of damage, choosing to flip back to Phased form; then use Ready to Rumble to ready Shadowcat again.
• Thwart with Shadowcat for 2 more threat removal.
• Spend Clobber to play Air Walk for another 4 threat removal or else play another copy of Ready to Rumble.
That's potentially 15+ damage and 8 threat removal, all ignoring guard, patrol, and crisis, and dealt in tidy packages.
Have fun out there enjoying the Power of Shadowcat in Aggression!