Card draw simulator
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Astrodar · 950
I have been so excited for Ironheart, and she's finally here!
Just a quick overview to explain some of the inclusions:
- The changing hand size makes for some awkward cost curves. Cards like Assess the Situation and Plan B help to smooth out that awkwardness.
- Ironheart has good stats that move up to great stats. The readies from Ever Vigilant help you get full use out of those stats, including her 3 DEF.
- If nothing else, Pinpoint helps turn one ally a turn into Clea.
- Symbiote Suit is meant to be played mid to late game. Ironheart has a lot of readies through Ever Vigilant and New and Improved to capitalize on even better stats.
- Between Starhawk and Pinpoint's ability, there are a lot more targets than it seems for The Power of Protection.
- Ironheart ends up with a lot of health, Tough, and of course damage free turns with "Go for Champions!" This means that even with a deck like this that doesn't focus on basic defense, you can still do a lot to defend for the table.